Multilayer smoke-permeable polyamide casing.
SLAVA-LUX SMOKE is a smoke-permeable multilayer polyamide casing.
It is designed for the production of all types of cooked, semi-smoked, smoked-cooked and uncooked smoked sausages.
This casing has the properties enabling it to replace the natural, protein, cellulose and viscose-reinforced casings.
Features and benefits:
- minimum weight loss during thermal treatment and storage;
- good peeling of casing from the fi nished product;
- universal, suitable for all types of sausages;
- attractive commodity appearance of the fi nished product casing surface;
- high smoke permeability;
- high mechanical strength and elasticity;
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- prolonged shelf life of fi nished products (up to 30 days depending on
the type of a product and without using secondary packing).
Caliber. The caliber of SLAVA-LUX SMOKE casing: from 40 mm to 90 mm.
Casing colors. The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).
Packing. SLAVA-LUX SMOKE casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred briquette ranges from 25 to 40 meters.