Multilayer, smoke-permeable polyamide casing.
SLAVA-LUX L is a smoke-permeable multilayer polyamide casing.
It is designed for the production of all types of cooked, semi-smoked and smoked-cooked sausages produced under technology including smoking (smoke cooking).
The casing has a matte surface and high elasticity, with long shelf life of fi nished products and low permeability.
Features and benefits:
- minimum weight loss during thermal treatment and storage;
- attractive commodity appearance;
- smoke permeability;
- caliber uniformity;
- high mechanical strength and elasticity;
- low permeability for oxygen and water steam;
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- prolonged shelf life of fi nished products (up to 60 days depending on the type of product and without using secondary packing).
SLAVA-LUX L casing caliber is selected by the customer: from 35 mm to 80 mm.
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
SLAVA-LUX L casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred briquette ranges from 25 to 40 meters.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).