POLYAMIDE FRANKFURTER CASING
LEXALON MINI is a multilayer non-permeable polyamide Frankfurter casing of enhanced strength and elasticity.
It is meant for the production of Frankfurter thick short sausages and small sausages.
Features and benefits:
- minimum weight loss during thermal treatment and storage;
- prolonged shelf life of fi nished products (up to 15 days depending on the type of a product and without using secondary packing);
- attractive commodity appearance;
- steam and gas resistance;
- high mechanical strength and elasticity;
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- caliber uniformity;
- high thermal stability.
Range of products.
The casing is supplied in a shirred sticks, length of the stick 25 metres. Calibers from 22 mm to 32 mm . Possibility to manufacture other calibers can be agreed
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made
Casing is suitable for use on any automatic equipment and
syringes-fillers with a twisting device, as well as manual tying.
Types of casings:
- “Type A” – closed end of the shirred stick. For equipment: Handtmann with AL-system and Linker VEMAG LPG;
- “Type AA”– closed end of the shirred stick. For equipment: TOWNSEND and ТВС-Mehanika Bumerang;
- “Type P” – open end of the shirred stick. For work at syringes with twisting device and manual stuffing;
- “Type Y” – knotted end.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).