Multilayer barrier polyamide casing for sausages.
Lexalon is intended for the production all kinds of cooked sausages like sausages with a topping, pates, ham casing, processed cheeses, dairy products and etc. The properties of the casing are optimal for the most widespread use of meat-packing plants.
Features and advantages:
- high mechanical strength;
- steam, gas and water resistance;
- signifi cantly longer shelf life of the fi nished product (up to 75 days depending on the type of a product and without using secondary packing);
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- no losses during product heat treatment and storing;
- high stuffi ng capacity;
- wide range of casing colors;
- thermal stability;
- thermal shrinking;
- tglossy and matte casing options.
The caliber of “Lexalon” casing: from 35mm to 120 mm.
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
The casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred briquette ranges from 25 to 40 meters.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side);
- one-side or two-side UV print (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).
Its application enables manufacturers of sausages to make a bright presentation of their products and make them distinguishable on the store shelves.