Multilayer barrier polyamide casing for sausages.
Lexalon type С is intended for the production all kinds of cooked sausages like sausages with a topping, pates, ham casing, processed cheeses, dairy products and etc.
The properties of the casing are optimal for the most widespread use of meat-packing plants.
A distinctive feature is extension the shelf life of finished products by adding of barrier EVOH layer.
Features and benefits:
- high mechanical strength;
- steam, gas and water resistance;
- signifi cantly longer shelf life of the fi nished product (up to 75 days depending on the type of product and without using secondary packing);
- high elasticity, due to which the desired shape can be given to a product;
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- no losses during product heat treatment and storing;
- wide range of casing colors;
- glossy and matte casing options.
The casing caliber is selected by the customer: from 40 mm to 80 mm.
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
The casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred briquette ranges from 25 to 40 meters.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side);
- оone-side or two-side UV print (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).
Its application enables manufacturers of sausages to make a bright presentation of their products and make them