The smoke-permeable polyamide casing.
SLAVA LUX Z is a smoke-permeable multilayer polyamide casing. It is designed for the production of all types of semi-smoked, smoked-cooked and cooked sausages and hams produced under technology, including smoking (smoke cooking).
The casing has high permeability and allows to increase the shelf life of finished products.
Features and benefits:
- minimum weight loss during thermal treatment and storage;
- smoke permeability;
- caliber uniformity;
- high mechanical strength and elasticity;
- low permeability for oxygen and water steam;
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- prolonged shelf life of fi nished products (30 days for cooked sausages and 45 days for semi-smoked and smoked-cooked sausages).
SLAVA-LUX Z casing caliber is selected by the customer: from 35 mm to 80 mm.
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
SLAVA-LUX Z casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred stick ranges from 25 to 40 meters.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).