Single-layer smoke-permeable polyamide casing.
SLAVA-LUX M PRESTIGE is a smoke-permeable single-layer polyamide casing. It is designed for manufacture of cooked sausages, its properties are similar to those of cellophane casings and allow increasing the shelf life of a finished product up to 30 days.
Features and advantages:
- minimum weight loss during thermal treatment and storage;
- high smoke permeability;
- caliber uniformity;
- high mechanical strength and elasticity;
- low permeability for oxygen and water steam;
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- low adhesion;
- уprolonged shelf life of fi nished products (up to 30 days depending on the type of a product and without using secondary packing).
SLAVA-LUX M PRESTIGE casing caliber is selected by the customer: from 40 mm to 90 mm.
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
SLAVA-LUX L casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred briquette ranges from 25 to 40 meters.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).