The smoke-permeable polyamide casing.
SLAVA LUX KC is a smoke-permeable single-layer polyamide casing. It is designed for various kinds of sausage processed cheese, produced under technology including smoking.
The casing can be used for the production of semi-smoked and cooked-smoked sausages.
SLAVA-LUX KC is a casing with high permeability, which allows achieving a pronounced
Features and benefits:
- attractive commodity appearance of the fi nished product casing surface;
- caliber uniformity;
- low permeability for oxygen and water steam;
- thermal shrinking;
- high thermal stability;
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- prolonged shelf life of fi nished products (up to 30 days depending on the type of a product and without using secondary packing);
- perfect marketable condition;
- heat resistance;
- high mechanical strength and elasticity;
- low permeability to oxygen and water vapor.
SLAVA-LUX KC casing caliber is selected by the customer: from 35 mm to 90 mm.
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
SLAVA-LUX L casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred briquette ranges from 25 to 40 meters.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).