Multilayer barrier polyamide casing for sausages.
Lexalon R is a multilayer barrier polyamide casing. It is designed for the production of sausage products in the net and giving an individual form to a sausage link.
Features and benefits:
- high mechanical strength;
- water vapour impermeability, gas impermeability, moisture impermeability;
- considerable extension the shelf life of finished products (up to 75 days depending on the type of product and without using secondary packing);
- heat resistance;
- varied colour spectrum;
- high capaciousness of the sausage meat;
- microbial resistance (the casing stagnates to the bacteria and the blue stain fungus);
- lack of a weight loss at the heat treatment and storage;
The casing caliber is selected by the customer: from 40 mm to 80 mm.
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
The casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred briquette ranges from 25 to 40 meters.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side);
- one-side or two-side UV print (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).
Its application enables manufacturers of sausages to make a bright presentation of their products and make them .