Fibrolux is single-layer, smoke permeable polyamide casing with a unique rough surface for the sausages.
Fibrolux is a smoke-permeable single-layer polyamide casing.
It is designed for the production of all types of semi-smoked, smoked-scalded and cooked sausages produced under technology including smoking (smoke cooking).
The casing has unique rough surface.
Features and benefits:
- unique rough surface;
- high smoke permeability;
- minimum weight loss during thermal treatment and storage;
- attractive commodity appearance of the fi nished product casing surface;
- high mechanical strength;
- high elasticity;
- microbiological resistance (the casing is inert to the impact of bacteria and mold fungi);
- prolonged shelf life of fi nished products (30 days for cooked sausages, 45 days for semismoked, smoked-scalded sausages).
FIBROLUX casing caliber is selected by the customer: from 35 mm to 65 mm.
The casing colors are selected from the catalog, and may be tailor-made.
SLAVA-LUX L casing is supplied in rolls or in a shirred form. The length of the casing in a shirred briquette ranges from 25 to 40 meters.
- design development;
- adaptation to printing layouts;
- engraving production;
- one-side or two-side spirit fl exoprint (number of print colors: from 1 to 6 at each side).