Wicket bags “SLAVA H”
They are designed for packing food (bread, groceries, poultry) and non-food (hygienic) products at high-speed automatic packing lines.
Composition of SLAVA H wicket bags:
- PE — PE — polyethylene coextruded film;
- CPP — cast-coextruded polypropylene film.
Range of products:
Wicket bags with fl at and rounded bottom are available. The width ranges from 110 mm to 390 mm, the height is between 150 mm and 710 mm for a bag with a fl at bottom, and between 150 mm and 610 mm for a bag with a rounded bottom. Film thickness ranges from 25 microns to 60 microns.
Tailor-made size manufacture of wicket bags is possible as well as fl exographic print; the number of colors is 8+8.
The options include perforation in the fl ap area, various notches for easy tearing of the bag from the tear clips, holes for air removal.
Features and benefits:
- enhanced strength;
- perfect integrity of food products;
- high transparency, gloss;
- possibility of manual and automatic packing;
- choice of sizes, shapes and tailor-made options of wicket bags.